Re: [Hybrid List] Hybrid Feb 2010 DJ Mix

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2010
      1.Massive Attack...Paradise Circus - Gio Boratto mix
      2.Mat El Star - Regret A Minute
      3.Ricky Ryan - Snakecharmer - Lank Remix
      4. Henry Saiz - Hipnos
      5.Weekend Heroes - Sidewinder
      6.Paradigm - House
      7.Sasha - Magnetic North - Lank Remix
      8.Hybrid - Break My Soul - Hybrids Kill City Dub
      9.G.e.R.M - Glitterball - Cagebabay Remix

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "Size: XL. I'd say it was unisex. It looks unisex to me. Perhaps if you wear this shirt you will get more unisex." - (Item description on eBay)

      Am 27.02.2010 um 04:50 schrieb Trent Saunders:

      > Is that the mix 2? I love the Massive Attack remix (Paradise Circus?) at the start of the set and the Break My Soul remix near the end. Anybody have a tracklist for this set? I can't locate one =)

    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
        Thanks Thomas =)

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
          I must correct this.

          1.Massive Attack...Paradise Circus - Gui Boratto mix
          not Gio.

          - Dan

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
            For those not roaming Hybridized nor following me on SoundCould yet... ;-)

            http://soundcloud.com/c-row/rektchordz-vs-hybrid-left-your-fear-behind

            ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

            "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
          • nackes@saunalahti.fi
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
              That is a very nice mashup! Really like it!
              Thank you for sharing with us. :)

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
                Dude, this mashup is dope! great stuff