Re: [Hybrid List] Hybrid Feb 2010 DJ Mix

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2010
      Is that the mix 2? I love the Massive Attack remix (Paradise Circus?) at the start of the set and the Break My Soul remix near the end. Anybody have a tracklist for this set? I can't locate one =)

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 26, 2010
        1.Massive Attack...Paradise Circus - Gio Boratto mix
        2.Mat El Star - Regret A Minute
        3.Ricky Ryan - Snakecharmer - Lank Remix
        4. Henry Saiz - Hipnos
        5.Weekend Heroes - Sidewinder
        6.Paradigm - House
        7.Sasha - Magnetic North - Lank Remix
        8.Hybrid - Break My Soul - Hybrids Kill City Dub
        9.G.e.R.M - Glitterball - Cagebabay Remix

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "Size: XL. I'd say it was unisex. It looks unisex to me. Perhaps if you wear this shirt you will get more unisex." - (Item description on eBay)

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
          Thanks Thomas =)

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
            I must correct this.

            1.Massive Attack...Paradise Circus - Gui Boratto mix
            not Gio.

            - Dan

            > Thanks Thomas =)

          • Thomas Touzimsky
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
              For those not roaming Hybridized nor following me on SoundCould yet... ;-)

              http://soundcloud.com/c-row/rektchordz-vs-hybrid-left-your-fear-behind

              ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

              "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
            • nackes@saunalahti.fi
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
                That is a very nice mashup! Really like it!
                Thank you for sharing with us. :)

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
                  Dude, this mashup is dope! great stuff