Hybrid Feb 2010 DJ Mix

  • zem_the_mattress
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2010
      Anyone else SUPER impressed by this set??

      It's really great for working out/driving fast. (Which is typically why I have mix sets) Has been awhile since Hybrid gave me some serious Pod-candy :)
    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 26, 2010
        Is that the mix 2? I love the Massive Attack remix (Paradise Circus?) at the start of the set and the Break My Soul remix near the end. Anybody have a tracklist for this set? I can't locate one =)

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 26, 2010
          1.Massive Attack...Paradise Circus - Gio Boratto mix
          2.Mat El Star - Regret A Minute
          3.Ricky Ryan - Snakecharmer - Lank Remix
          4. Henry Saiz - Hipnos
          5.Weekend Heroes - Sidewinder
          6.Paradigm - House
          7.Sasha - Magnetic North - Lank Remix
          8.Hybrid - Break My Soul - Hybrids Kill City Dub
          9.G.e.R.M - Glitterball - Cagebabay Remix

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "Size: XL. I'd say it was unisex. It looks unisex to me. Perhaps if you wear this shirt you will get more unisex." - (Item description on eBay)

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
            Thanks Thomas =)

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
              I must correct this.

              1.Massive Attack...Paradise Circus - Gui Boratto mix
              not Gio.

              - Dan

              > Thanks Thomas =)

            • Thomas Touzimsky
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
                For those not roaming Hybridized nor following me on SoundCould yet... ;-)

                http://soundcloud.com/c-row/rektchordz-vs-hybrid-left-your-fear-behind

                ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
              • nackes@saunalahti.fi
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
                  That is a very nice mashup! Really like it!
                  Thank you for sharing with us. :)

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
                    Dude, this mashup is dope! great stuff