Re: [Hybrid List] First Single up for Download!

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
      disappearhere.info seems to be a bit broken. I tried signing up and got
      an error when it tries to send to my email. I got the track from the
      main website instead. Would like the instrumental too though obviously :)

      On 23/02/2010 22:12, aerosiecki wrote:

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com,
      > <http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com,> click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on
      > the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.
      > >

      > Ahh, there's the problem. I was getting mine off of disappearhere.info
      > after signing up and signing in.
      >
      > Now if we could just find a 320kbps copy of the instrumental version
      > that's available on the .info site, since it's really, really tasty.

    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
        Empire!.

      • Hybridesque ...
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 25, 2010
          Just got hold of the downloads last night, and it just blew my mind. Forgotten what a rush Hybrid at their finest can be, it reminded me of hearing True to Form in Sheffield in March 2003.

          I have to go see them in Swansea on March 13th.. am already making plans lol.

          Jitesh.

          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          From: reallyknowyourenemy@...
          Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:04:44 -0800