Re: [Hybrid List] First Single up for Download!

  • Andy Grundman
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
      On Feb 23, 2010, at 4:47 PM, aerosiecki wrote:

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> It's actually a 320kbps mp3 (once you provide your email address). The video is nice too. :)
      >>

      > How weird - I just logged back in and tried again and I'm still getting a 128kbps copy. Where exactly are you clicking to get the 320?

      I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com, click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.
    • aerosiecki
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:

        > I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com, click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.

        Ahh, there's the problem. I was getting mine off of disappearhere.info after signing up and signing in.

        Now if we could just find a 320kbps copy of the instrumental version that's available on the .info site, since it's really, really tasty.
      • Darrin Maunders
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
          disappearhere.info seems to be a bit broken. I tried signing up and got
          an error when it tries to send to my email. I got the track from the
          main website instead. Would like the instrumental too though obviously :)

          On 23/02/2010 22:12, aerosiecki wrote:

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com,
          > <http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com,> click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on
          > the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.
          > >

          > Ahh, there's the problem. I was getting mine off of disappearhere.info
          > after signing up and signing in.
          >
          > Now if we could just find a 320kbps copy of the instrumental version
          > that's available on the .info site, since it's really, really tasty.

        • Trent Saunders
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
            Wow, This is the best thing Hybrid have done in years. The strings are are so complex this time round, and Charlottes voice- reminds me of Kelli from Sneaker Pimps. TOP STUFF!

          • d66n
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
              Make sure you all listen to the Disappear Here Teaser on the Hybridsoundsystem website player ;)
            • Trent Saunders
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                yes yes samples of two other tracks from the album, cannot wait for this to drop!

              • nicolaj_sj
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                  Anyone discovered this? ;)

                  http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/audio/compilations/hybrid-presents-y4k/

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "aerosiecki" <aerosiecki@...> wrote:

                  > Not sure if everyone subscribed to the new website, but in case you missed it, the first single "Break my Soul" is up for dowload on the official site: www.disappearhere.info
                  >
                  > It's super-low quality, but I don't think that'll stop any of us from being blown away. :)
                  >
                  > ][

                • Trent Saunders
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                    Empire!.

                  • Hybridesque ...
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 25, 2010
                      Just got hold of the downloads last night, and it just blew my mind. Forgotten what a rush Hybrid at their finest can be, it reminded me of hearing True to Form in Sheffield in March 2003.

                      I have to go see them in Swansea on March 13th.. am already making plans lol.

                      Jitesh.

                      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                      From: reallyknowyourenemy@...
                      Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:04:44 -0800