Re: [Hybrid List] First Single up for Download!

  • aerosiecki
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:

      > It's actually a 320kbps mp3 (once you provide your email address). The video is nice too. :)

      How weird - I just logged back in and tried again and I'm still getting a 128kbps copy. Where exactly are you clicking to get the 320?
    • Andy Grundman
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
        On Feb 23, 2010, at 4:47 PM, aerosiecki wrote:

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> It's actually a 320kbps mp3 (once you provide your email address). The video is nice too. :)
        >>

        > How weird - I just logged back in and tried again and I'm still getting a 128kbps copy. Where exactly are you clicking to get the 320?

        I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com, click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.
      • aerosiecki
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:

          > I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com, click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.

          Ahh, there's the problem. I was getting mine off of disappearhere.info after signing up and signing in.

          Now if we could just find a 320kbps copy of the instrumental version that's available on the .info site, since it's really, really tasty.
        • Darrin Maunders
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
            disappearhere.info seems to be a bit broken. I tried signing up and got
            an error when it tries to send to my email. I got the track from the
            main website instead. Would like the instrumental too though obviously :)

            On 23/02/2010 22:12, aerosiecki wrote:

            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com,
            > <http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com,> click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on
            > the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.
            > >

            > Ahh, there's the problem. I was getting mine off of disappearhere.info
            > after signing up and signing in.
            >
            > Now if we could just find a 320kbps copy of the instrumental version
            > that's available on the .info site, since it's really, really tasty.

          • Trent Saunders
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
              Wow, This is the best thing Hybrid have done in years. The strings are are so complex this time round, and Charlottes voice- reminds me of Kelli from Sneaker Pimps. TOP STUFF!

            • d66n
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                Make sure you all listen to the Disappear Here Teaser on the Hybridsoundsystem website player ;)
              • Trent Saunders
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                  yes yes samples of two other tracks from the album, cannot wait for this to drop!

                • nicolaj_sj
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                    Anyone discovered this? ;)

                    http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/audio/compilations/hybrid-presents-y4k/

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "aerosiecki" <aerosiecki@...> wrote:

                    > Not sure if everyone subscribed to the new website, but in case you missed it, the first single "Break my Soul" is up for dowload on the official site: www.disappearhere.info
                    >
                    > It's super-low quality, but I don't think that'll stop any of us from being blown away. :)
                    >
                    > ][

                  • Trent Saunders
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                      Empire!.

                    • Hybridesque ...
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 25, 2010
                        Just got hold of the downloads last night, and it just blew my mind. Forgotten what a rush Hybrid at their finest can be, it reminded me of hearing True to Form in Sheffield in March 2003.

                        I have to go see them in Swansea on March 13th.. am already making plans lol.

                        Jitesh.

                        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                        From: reallyknowyourenemy@...
                        Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:04:44 -0800