First Single up for Download!

  • aerosiecki
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
      Not sure if everyone subscribed to the new website, but in case you missed it, the first single "Break my Soul" is up for dowload on the official site: www.disappearhere.info

      It's super-low quality, but I don't think that'll stop any of us from being blown away. :)

      ][
    • Andy Grundman
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
        On Feb 23, 2010, at 3:33 PM, aerosiecki wrote:

        > Not sure if everyone subscribed to the new website, but in case you missed it, the first single "Break my Soul" is up for dowload on the official site: www.disappearhere.info
        >
        > It's super-low quality, but I don't think that'll stop any of us from being blown away. :)

        It's actually a 320kbps mp3 (once you provide your email address). The video is nice too. :)
      • aerosiecki
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:

          > It's actually a 320kbps mp3 (once you provide your email address). The video is nice too. :)

          How weird - I just logged back in and tried again and I'm still getting a 128kbps copy. Where exactly are you clicking to get the 320?
        • Andy Grundman
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
            On Feb 23, 2010, at 4:47 PM, aerosiecki wrote:

            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> It's actually a 320kbps mp3 (once you provide your email address). The video is nice too. :)
            >>

            > How weird - I just logged back in and tried again and I'm still getting a 128kbps copy. Where exactly are you clicking to get the 320?

            I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com, click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.
          • aerosiecki
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:

              > I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com, click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.

              Ahh, there's the problem. I was getting mine off of disappearhere.info after signing up and signing in.

              Now if we could just find a 320kbps copy of the instrumental version that's available on the .info site, since it's really, really tasty.
            • Darrin Maunders
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
                disappearhere.info seems to be a bit broken. I tried signing up and got
                an error when it tries to send to my email. I got the track from the
                main website instead. Would like the instrumental too though obviously :)

                On 23/02/2010 22:12, aerosiecki wrote:

                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,
                > Andy Grundman <andy@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I found it on http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com,
                > <http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com,> click "Subscribe & Get It Now" on
                > the right side. They email you a link to the mp3.
                > >

                > Ahh, there's the problem. I was getting mine off of disappearhere.info
                > after signing up and signing in.
                >
                > Now if we could just find a 320kbps copy of the instrumental version
                > that's available on the .info site, since it's really, really tasty.

              • Trent Saunders
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
                  Wow, This is the best thing Hybrid have done in years. The strings are are so complex this time round, and Charlottes voice- reminds me of Kelli from Sneaker Pimps. TOP STUFF!

                • d66n
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                    Make sure you all listen to the Disappear Here Teaser on the Hybridsoundsystem website player ;)
                  • Trent Saunders
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                      yes yes samples of two other tracks from the album, cannot wait for this to drop!

                    • nicolaj_sj
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                        Anyone discovered this? ;)

                        http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/audio/compilations/hybrid-presents-y4k/

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "aerosiecki" <aerosiecki@...> wrote:

                        > Not sure if everyone subscribed to the new website, but in case you missed it, the first single "Break my Soul" is up for dowload on the official site: www.disappearhere.info
                        >
                        > It's super-low quality, but I don't think that'll stop any of us from being blown away. :)
                        >
                        > ][

                      • Trent Saunders
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                          Empire!.

                        • Hybridesque ...
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 25, 2010
                            Just got hold of the downloads last night, and it just blew my mind. Forgotten what a rush Hybrid at their finest can be, it reminded me of hearing True to Form in Sheffield in March 2003.

                            I have to go see them in Swansea on March 13th.. am already making plans lol.

                            Jitesh.

                            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                            From: reallyknowyourenemy@...
                            Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:04:44 -0800