Re: trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • andyrober
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
      From c_chilton...

      "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

      This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.