Re: trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • andyrober
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 13, 2010
      Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
      >
      > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
      > enjoy!

    • andyrober
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
        From c_chilton...

        "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

        This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.