Hybrid - The Noughties Part II - Remix Set

  • benjabrams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      .... well.... sort of.

      I had to cheat a bit and stray from the noughties period slightly to get this mix to work. Otherwise there wouldn't have been one. I'm sure nobody really cares although I'll justify it by saying that Kill City was featured on Wider Angle (2000) and Bodyrock was released Dec 99 (so its virtually the 2000's).

      I've had to put in a fair bit of work to get these some of these tracks to fit. Three of the tracks I've put some major re-editing work into, which people familiar with these tracks will probably notice.

      Anyway, hope this mix helps to ease the pain of the lengthy wait before the album release :)

      http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sleeve/hybrid-the-noughties-part-ii

      Tracklist

      Hybrid - Kill City (Promo Version)
      REM - The Great Beyond (Hybrid Remix)
      BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down (Hybrid's Breaktek Mix)
      Musique Vs. U2 - New Years Dub (Hybrid Remix)
      The Orb - From A Distance (Hybrid's Meadow Ladies Mix)(TWS's Re-Edit)
      Moby - Southside (Hybrid's Dishing Pump Instrumental)
      Moby - Bodyrock (Hybrid's Bodyshock Remix)
      Kinnie Star - Alright (Hybrid's Toronto Tech Funk Dub)
      Radiohead - The Great Beyond (Hybrid Remix)
      The Crystal Method - The Name Of The Game (Hybrid's Blackout In LA Mix) (TWS's Re-Edit)
      Future Funk Squad - Towards The Sun (Hybrid Remix) (TWS's Re-Edit)
      Hybrid - Formula Of Fear (Hybrid Remix)
      Harry Gregson-Williams - Man On Fire (Hybrid Remix)

      Cheers, Ben