RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
      god how i loved that ..

      there are still certain tracks that I can hear that in ..

      rick

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: gouki@...
      Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:42 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

      Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

      Repeatedly throughout the album.

      > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
      >

      > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
      > >
      > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
      > >> From: hybridesque@...
      > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
      > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
      > >>

      > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
      > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
      > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
      > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
      > >>
      > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > >> From: anton_enigma@...
      > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
      > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

      > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
      > >> their old
      > >>
      > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
      > >>

      > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

      > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
      > >>
      > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
      > >>

      > >> __________________________________________________________\

    • andyrober
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 13, 2010
        Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
        >
        > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
        > enjoy!

      • andyrober
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
          From c_chilton...

          "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

          This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.