Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
      Audio drop-outs, fades and voice overs, I guess.

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

      Am 25.01.2010 um 23:08 schrieb dcraig@...:

      > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
      >

      > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

    • matrixdub
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
        Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

        Repeatedly throughout the album.

        > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
        >

        > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
        > >
        > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
        > >> From: hybridesque@...
        > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
        > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
        > >>

        > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
        > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
        > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
        > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
        > >>
        > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > >> From: anton_enigma@...
        > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
        > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

        > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
        > >> their old
        > >>
        > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
        > >>

        > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

        > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
        > >>
        > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
        > >>

        > >> __________________________________________________________\

      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
          god how i loved that ..

          there are still certain tracks that I can hear that in ..

          rick

          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          From: gouki@...
          Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:42 +0000
          Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

          Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

          Repeatedly throughout the album.

          > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
          >

          > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
          > >
          > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
          > >> From: hybridesque@...
          > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
          > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
          > >>

          > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
          > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
          > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
          > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
          > >>
          > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          > >> From: anton_enigma@...
          > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
          > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

          > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
          > >> their old
          > >>
          > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
          > >>

          > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

          > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
          > >>
          > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
          > >>

          > >> __________________________________________________________\

        • andyrober
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 13 3:41 AM
            Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
            >
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
            >
            > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
            > enjoy!

          • andyrober
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 14 3:53 AM
              From c_chilton...

              "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

              This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.