Re: [Hybrid List] Re: trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • Nordicwarcry
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
      Finally a RETURN TO FORM for the lads....I can't wait for this release.......I need something new.....

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
        I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
          What do you mean by "spoiled?"

          > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
          >
          >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
          >> From: hybridesque@...
          >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
          >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
          >>

          >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
          >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
          >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
          >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
          >>
          >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          >> From: anton_enigma@...
          >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
          >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

          >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
          >> their old
          >>
          >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
          >>

          >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
          >>
          >> <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
          >>
          >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
          >>
          >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
          >>

          >> __________________________________________________________\

        • Thomas Touzimsky
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
            Audio drop-outs, fades and voice overs, I guess.

            ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

            "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

            Am 25.01.2010 um 23:08 schrieb dcraig@...:

            > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
            >

            > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

          • matrixdub
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
              Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

              Repeatedly throughout the album.

              > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
              >

              > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
              > >
              > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
              > >> From: hybridesque@...
              > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
              > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
              > >>

              > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
              > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
              > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
              > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
              > >>
              > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              > >> From: anton_enigma@...
              > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
              > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

              > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
              > >> their old
              > >>
              > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
              > >>

              > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

              > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
              > >>
              > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
              > >>

              > >> __________________________________________________________\

            • RICHARD LUND
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                god how i loved that ..

                there are still certain tracks that I can hear that in ..

                rick

                To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                From: gouki@...
                Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:42 +0000
                Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                Repeatedly throughout the album.

                > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                >

                > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                > >
                > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                > >> From: hybridesque@...
                > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                > >>

                > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                > >>
                > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                > >> their old
                > >>
                > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                > >>

                > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                > >>
                > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                > >>

                > >> __________________________________________________________\

              • andyrober
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 13, 2010
                  Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

                  > Hi
                  >
                  > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
                  >
                  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
                  >
                  > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
                  > enjoy!

                • andyrober
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
                    From c_chilton...

                    "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

                    This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.