RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
      On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar manner to Morning Sci-Fi.

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: anton_enigma@...
      Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

      I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old

      sound i fell in love with so long ago!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

      <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

      > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they

      would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live

      drums- LOVE IT!!!

      __________________________________________________________\

    • Nordicwarcry
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
        Finally a RETURN TO FORM for the lads....I can't wait for this release.......I need something new.....

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
          I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
            What do you mean by "spoiled?"

            > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
            >
            >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
            >> From: hybridesque@...
            >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
            >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
            >>

            >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
            >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
            >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
            >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
            >>
            >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            >> From: anton_enigma@...
            >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
            >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

            >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
            >> their old
            >>
            >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
            >>

            >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
            >>
            >> <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:
            >>

            >> > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
            >>
            >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
            >>
            >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
            >>

            >> __________________________________________________________\

          • Thomas Touzimsky
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
              Audio drop-outs, fades and voice overs, I guess.

              ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

              "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

              Am 25.01.2010 um 23:08 schrieb dcraig@...:

              > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
              >

              > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

            • matrixdub
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                Repeatedly throughout the album.

                > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                >

                > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                > >
                > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                > >> From: hybridesque@...
                > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                > >>

                > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                > >>
                > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                > >> their old
                > >>
                > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                > >>

                > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                > >>
                > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                > >>

                > >> __________________________________________________________\

              • RICHARD LUND
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                  god how i loved that ..

                  there are still certain tracks that I can hear that in ..

                  rick

                  To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  From: gouki@...
                  Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:42 +0000

                  Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                  Repeatedly throughout the album.

                  > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                  >

                  > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                  > >
                  > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                  > >> From: hybridesque@...
                  > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                  > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                  > >>

                  > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                  > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                  > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                  > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                  > >>
                  > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                  > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                  > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                  > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                  > >> their old
                  > >>
                  > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                  > >>

                  > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                  > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                  > >>
                  > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                  > >>

                  > >> __________________________________________________________\

                • andyrober
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 13, 2010
                    Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

                    > Hi
                    >
                    > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
                    >
                    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
                    >
                    > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
                    > enjoy!

                  • andyrober
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
                      From c_chilton...

                      "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

                      This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.