Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • renholder24
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
      I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old
      sound i fell in love with so long ago!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
      <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

      > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
      would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
      drums- LOVE IT!!!

    • Hybridesque ...
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
        On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar manner to Morning Sci-Fi.

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        From: anton_enigma@...
        Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
        Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

        I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old

        sound i fell in love with so long ago!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

        <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

        > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they

        would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live

        drums- LOVE IT!!!

        __________________________________________________________\

      • Nordicwarcry
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
          Finally a RETURN TO FORM for the lads....I can't wait for this release.......I need something new.....

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
            I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
              What do you mean by "spoiled?"

              > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
              >
              >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
              >> From: hybridesque@...
              >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
              >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
              >>

              >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
              >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
              >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
              >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
              >>
              >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              >> From: anton_enigma@...
              >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
              >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

              >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
              >> their old
              >>
              >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
              >>

              >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
              >>
              >> <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:
              >>

              >> > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
              >>
              >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
              >>
              >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
              >>

              >> __________________________________________________________\

            • Thomas Touzimsky
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                Audio drop-outs, fades and voice overs, I guess.

                ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

                Am 25.01.2010 um 23:08 schrieb dcraig@...:

                > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                >

                > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

              • matrixdub
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                  Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                  Repeatedly throughout the album.

                  > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                  >

                  > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                  > >
                  > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                  > >> From: hybridesque@...
                  > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                  > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                  > >>

                  > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                  > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                  > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                  > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                  > >>
                  > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                  > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                  > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                  > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                  > >> their old
                  > >>
                  > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                  > >>

                  > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                  > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                  > >>
                  > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                  > >>

                  > >> __________________________________________________________\

                • RICHARD LUND
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                    god how i loved that ..

                    there are still certain tracks that I can hear that in ..

                    rick

                    To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                    From: gouki@...
                    Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:42 +0000

                    Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                    Repeatedly throughout the album.

                    > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                    >

                    > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                    > >
                    > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                    > >> From: hybridesque@...
                    > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                    > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                    > >>

                    > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                    > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                    > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                    > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                    > >>
                    > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                    > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                    > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                    > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                    > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                    > >> their old
                    > >>
                    > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                    > >>

                    > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                    > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                    > >>
                    > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                    > >>

                    > >> __________________________________________________________\

                  • andyrober
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 13, 2010
                      Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

                      > Hi
                      >
                      > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
                      >
                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
                      >
                      > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
                      > enjoy!

                    • andyrober
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
                        From c_chilton...

                        "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

                        This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.