Anticipation - Melodic Breaks/Prog Breaks Set

  • benjabrams
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 22, 2010
      Hey everyone, great news on the album front, sounds like this one could be something special.

      Just in case anybody's interested I completed another set recently, possibly my last for a long time. The first half is a little harder than the deeper, more melodic second half.

      http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sleeve/anticipation

      Tracklist

      Pavel Denisov - Mystery (Helbot Remix)
      Dascyllus - Tokamak (Stefan Anion's Computer Controlled Mix)
      Beta & Mesmer - Tetris (Original Mix)
      Felix Stone - Time Lab (Helbot Remix)
      Esdeto - So Real Feat. Legolath (Greed Vs. Mercurio Breaks Mix)
      Oleg Zubkov - New Parallels (Fretwell Remix)
      Andrew Kelly - A Downside To Belonging
      Jono Fernandez - Everytime Feat. Kathleen Mitchell (Arthur Deep Remix)
      Bitfield - Boxing The Stars Feat. Shaunell (Stefan Anion's Alien Robot Revenge Mix)
      ICR - Lack Of Tomorrows (Flack's Second Try)
      UNKLE - Glow (Hybrid Remix)

      If I do get some time to do another one I'll try and get a Part 2 of the Hybrid Noughties remix set done in Feb sometime.

      Cheers, Ben
    • renholder24
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
        I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old
        sound i fell in love with so long ago!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
        <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

        > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
        would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
        drums- LOVE IT!!!

      • Hybridesque ...
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
          On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar manner to Morning Sci-Fi.

          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          From: anton_enigma@...
          Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
          Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

          I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old

          sound i fell in love with so long ago!

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

          <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

          > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they

          would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live

          drums- LOVE IT!!!

          __________________________________________________________\

        • Nordicwarcry
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
            Finally a RETURN TO FORM for the lads....I can't wait for this release.......I need something new.....

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
              I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                What do you mean by "spoiled?"

                > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                >
                >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                >> From: hybridesque@...
                >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                >>

                >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                >>
                >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                >> From: anton_enigma@...
                >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                >> their old
                >>
                >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                >>

                >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
                >>
                >> <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:
                >>

                >> > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
                >>
                >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                >>
                >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                >>

                >> __________________________________________________________\

              • Thomas Touzimsky
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                  Audio drop-outs, fades and voice overs, I guess.

                  ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                  "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

                  Am 25.01.2010 um 23:08 schrieb dcraig@...:

                  > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                  >

                  > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

                • matrixdub
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                    Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                    Repeatedly throughout the album.

                    > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                    >

                    > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                    > >
                    > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                    > >> From: hybridesque@...
                    > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                    > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                    > >>

                    > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                    > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                    > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                    > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                    > >>
                    > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                    > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                    > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                    > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                    > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                    > >> their old
                    > >>
                    > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                    > >>

                    > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                    > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                    > >>
                    > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                    > >>

                    > >> __________________________________________________________\

                  • RICHARD LUND
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                      god how i loved that ..

                      there are still certain tracks that I can hear that in ..

                      rick

                      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                      From: gouki@...
                      Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:42 +0000

                      Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                      Repeatedly throughout the album.

                      > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                      >

                      > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                      > >
                      > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                      > >> From: hybridesque@...
                      > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                      > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                      > >>

                      > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                      > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                      > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                      > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                      > >>
                      > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                      > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                      > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                      > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                      > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                      > >> their old
                      > >>
                      > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                      > >>

                      > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                      > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                      > >>
                      > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                      > >>

                      > >> __________________________________________________________\

                    • andyrober
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 13, 2010
                        Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

                        > Hi
                        >
                        > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
                        >
                        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
                        >
                        > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
                        > enjoy!

                      • andyrober
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
                          From c_chilton...

                          "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

                          This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.