Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 21, 2010
      Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live drums- LOVE IT!!!

    • benjabrams
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 22, 2010
        Hey everyone, great news on the album front, sounds like this one could be something special.

        Just in case anybody's interested I completed another set recently, possibly my last for a long time. The first half is a little harder than the deeper, more melodic second half.

        http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sleeve/anticipation

        Tracklist

        Pavel Denisov - Mystery (Helbot Remix)
        Dascyllus - Tokamak (Stefan Anion's Computer Controlled Mix)
        Beta & Mesmer - Tetris (Original Mix)
        Felix Stone - Time Lab (Helbot Remix)
        Esdeto - So Real Feat. Legolath (Greed Vs. Mercurio Breaks Mix)
        Oleg Zubkov - New Parallels (Fretwell Remix)
        Andrew Kelly - A Downside To Belonging
        Jono Fernandez - Everytime Feat. Kathleen Mitchell (Arthur Deep Remix)
        Bitfield - Boxing The Stars Feat. Shaunell (Stefan Anion's Alien Robot Revenge Mix)
        ICR - Lack Of Tomorrows (Flack's Second Try)
        UNKLE - Glow (Hybrid Remix)

        If I do get some time to do another one I'll try and get a Part 2 of the Hybrid Noughties remix set done in Feb sometime.

        Cheers, Ben
      • renholder24
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
          I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old
          sound i fell in love with so long ago!

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
          <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

          > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
          would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
          drums- LOVE IT!!!

        • Hybridesque ...
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
            On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar manner to Morning Sci-Fi.

            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            From: anton_enigma@...
            Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
            Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

            I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old

            sound i fell in love with so long ago!

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

            <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

            > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they

            would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live

            drums- LOVE IT!!!

            __________________________________________________________\

          • Nordicwarcry
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
              Finally a RETURN TO FORM for the lads....I can't wait for this release.......I need something new.....

              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                  What do you mean by "spoiled?"

                  > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                  >
                  >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                  >> From: hybridesque@...
                  >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                  >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                  >>

                  >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                  >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                  >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                  >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                  >>
                  >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  >> From: anton_enigma@...
                  >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                  >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                  >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                  >> their old
                  >>
                  >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                  >>

                  >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
                  >>
                  >> <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:
                  >>

                  >> > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
                  >>
                  >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                  >>
                  >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                  >>

                  >> __________________________________________________________\

                • Thomas Touzimsky
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                    Audio drop-outs, fades and voice overs, I guess.

                    ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                    "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

                    Am 25.01.2010 um 23:08 schrieb dcraig@...:

                    > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                    >

                    > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

                  • matrixdub
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                      Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                      Repeatedly throughout the album.

                      > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                      >

                      > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                      > >
                      > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                      > >> From: hybridesque@...
                      > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                      > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                      > >>

                      > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                      > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                      > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                      > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                      > >>
                      > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                      > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                      > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                      > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                      > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                      > >> their old
                      > >>
                      > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                      > >>

                      > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                      > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                      > >>
                      > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                      > >>

                      > >> __________________________________________________________\

                    • RICHARD LUND
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                        god how i loved that ..

                        there are still certain tracks that I can hear that in ..

                        rick

                        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                        From: gouki@...
                        Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:42 +0000

                        Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                        Repeatedly throughout the album.

                        > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                        >

                        > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                        > >
                        > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                        > >> From: hybridesque@...
                        > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                        > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                        > >>

                        > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                        > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                        > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                        > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                        > >>
                        > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                        > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                        > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                        > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                        > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                        > >> their old
                        > >>
                        > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                        > >>

                        > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                        > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                        > >>
                        > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                        > >>

                        > >> __________________________________________________________\

                      • andyrober
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 13, 2010
                          Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

                          > Hi
                          >
                          > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
                          >
                          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
                          >
                          > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
                          > enjoy!

                        • andyrober
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
                            From c_chilton...

                            "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

                            This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.