Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 21, 2010
      That track arrangement window looks sick!

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "Size: XL. I'd say it was unisex. It looks unisex to me. Perhaps if you wear this shirt you will get more unisex." - (Item description on eBay)

    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 21, 2010
        Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live drums- LOVE IT!!!

      • benjabrams
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 22, 2010
          Hey everyone, great news on the album front, sounds like this one could be something special.

          Just in case anybody's interested I completed another set recently, possibly my last for a long time. The first half is a little harder than the deeper, more melodic second half.

          http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sleeve/anticipation

          Tracklist

          Pavel Denisov - Mystery (Helbot Remix)
          Dascyllus - Tokamak (Stefan Anion's Computer Controlled Mix)
          Beta & Mesmer - Tetris (Original Mix)
          Felix Stone - Time Lab (Helbot Remix)
          Esdeto - So Real Feat. Legolath (Greed Vs. Mercurio Breaks Mix)
          Oleg Zubkov - New Parallels (Fretwell Remix)
          Andrew Kelly - A Downside To Belonging
          Jono Fernandez - Everytime Feat. Kathleen Mitchell (Arthur Deep Remix)
          Bitfield - Boxing The Stars Feat. Shaunell (Stefan Anion's Alien Robot Revenge Mix)
          ICR - Lack Of Tomorrows (Flack's Second Try)
          UNKLE - Glow (Hybrid Remix)

          If I do get some time to do another one I'll try and get a Part 2 of the Hybrid Noughties remix set done in Feb sometime.

          Cheers, Ben
        • renholder24
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
            I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old
            sound i fell in love with so long ago!

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
            <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

            > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
            would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
            drums- LOVE IT!!!

          • Hybridesque ...
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
              On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar manner to Morning Sci-Fi.

              To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              From: anton_enigma@...
              Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
              Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

              I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old

              sound i fell in love with so long ago!

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

              <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

              > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they

              would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live

              drums- LOVE IT!!!

              __________________________________________________________\

            • Nordicwarcry
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                Finally a RETURN TO FORM for the lads....I can't wait for this release.......I need something new.....

                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                  I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                    What do you mean by "spoiled?"

                    > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                    >
                    >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                    >> From: hybridesque@...
                    >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                    >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                    >>

                    >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                    >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                    >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                    >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                    >>
                    >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                    >> From: anton_enigma@...
                    >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                    >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                    >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                    >> their old
                    >>
                    >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                    >>

                    >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
                    >>
                    >> <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:
                    >>

                    >> > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
                    >>
                    >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                    >>
                    >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                    >>

                    >> __________________________________________________________\

                  • Thomas Touzimsky
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                      Audio drop-outs, fades and voice overs, I guess.

                      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                      "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

                      Am 25.01.2010 um 23:08 schrieb dcraig@...:

                      > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                      >

                      > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

                    • matrixdub
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                        Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                        Repeatedly throughout the album.

                        > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                        >

                        > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                        > >
                        > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                        > >> From: hybridesque@...
                        > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                        > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                        > >>

                        > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                        > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                        > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                        > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                        > >>
                        > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                        > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                        > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                        > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                        > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                        > >> their old
                        > >>
                        > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                        > >>

                        > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                        > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                        > >>
                        > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                        > >>

                        > >> __________________________________________________________\

                      • RICHARD LUND
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                          god how i loved that ..

                          there are still certain tracks that I can hear that in ..

                          rick

                          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                          From: gouki@...
                          Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:42 +0000

                          Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                          Repeatedly throughout the album.

                          > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                          >

                          > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                          > >
                          > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                          > >> From: hybridesque@...
                          > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                          > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                          > >>

                          > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                          > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                          > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                          > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                          > >>
                          > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                          > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                          > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                          > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                          > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                          > >> their old
                          > >>
                          > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                          > >>

                          > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                          > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                          > >>
                          > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                          > >>

                          > >> __________________________________________________________\

                        • andyrober
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 13, 2010
                            Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

                            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

                            > Hi
                            >
                            > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
                            >
                            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
                            >
                            > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
                            > enjoy!

                          • andyrober
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
                              From c_chilton...

                              "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

                              This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.