Re: trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

  • matrixdub
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 21, 2010
      Cheers for this.

      Anyone know what the "our man in the field" icon in the bottom right at the end of the video is/means?

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
      >
      > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
      > enjoy!

    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 21, 2010
        Anyone know what the "our man in the field" icon in the bottom right at the
        end of the video is/means?

        Video production team. They¹ve done a lot of the WOW vids recently filmed at
        nightclubs and assorted venues.

      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 21, 2010
          That track arrangement window looks sick!

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "Size: XL. I'd say it was unisex. It looks unisex to me. Perhaps if you wear this shirt you will get more unisex." - (Item description on eBay)

        • Trent Saunders
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 21, 2010
            Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live drums- LOVE IT!!!

          • benjabrams
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 22, 2010
              Hey everyone, great news on the album front, sounds like this one could be something special.

              Just in case anybody's interested I completed another set recently, possibly my last for a long time. The first half is a little harder than the deeper, more melodic second half.

              http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sleeve/anticipation

              Tracklist

              Pavel Denisov - Mystery (Helbot Remix)
              Dascyllus - Tokamak (Stefan Anion's Computer Controlled Mix)
              Beta & Mesmer - Tetris (Original Mix)
              Felix Stone - Time Lab (Helbot Remix)
              Esdeto - So Real Feat. Legolath (Greed Vs. Mercurio Breaks Mix)
              Oleg Zubkov - New Parallels (Fretwell Remix)
              Andrew Kelly - A Downside To Belonging
              Jono Fernandez - Everytime Feat. Kathleen Mitchell (Arthur Deep Remix)
              Bitfield - Boxing The Stars Feat. Shaunell (Stefan Anion's Alien Robot Revenge Mix)
              ICR - Lack Of Tomorrows (Flack's Second Try)
              UNKLE - Glow (Hybrid Remix)

              If I do get some time to do another one I'll try and get a Part 2 of the Hybrid Noughties remix set done in Feb sometime.

              Cheers, Ben
            • renholder24
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
                I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old
                sound i fell in love with so long ago!

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
                <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

                > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
                would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                drums- LOVE IT!!!

              • Hybridesque ...
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 24, 2010
                  On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar manner to Morning Sci-Fi.

                  To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  From: anton_enigma@...
                  Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                  Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                  I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to their old

                  sound i fell in love with so long ago!

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                  <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

                  > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they

                  would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live

                  drums- LOVE IT!!!

                  __________________________________________________________\

                • Nordicwarcry
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                    Finally a RETURN TO FORM for the lads....I can't wait for this release.......I need something new.....

                    Anyone know what the "our man in the field" icon in the bottom right at the end of the video is/means?

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroup s.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@ ...> wrote:

                    > Hi
                    >
                    > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
                    >
                    > http://www.youtube com/watch? v=mfpXPAX_ m5k
                    >
                    > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
                    > enjoy!

                  • Hybridesque ...
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                      I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                        What do you mean by "spoiled?"

                        > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                        >
                        >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                        >> From: hybridesque@...
                        >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                        >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                        >>

                        >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                        >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                        >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                        >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                        >>
                        >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                        >> From: anton_enigma@...
                        >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                        >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                        >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                        >> their old
                        >>
                        >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                        >>

                        >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
                        >>
                        >> <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:
                        >>

                        >> > Whoa!!!! Love the new sound from the boys- exactly where I hoped they
                        >>
                        >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                        >>
                        >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                        >>

                        >> __________________________________________________________\

                      • Thomas Touzimsky
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                          Audio drop-outs, fades and voice overs, I guess.

                          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                          "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                            Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                            Repeatedly throughout the album.

                            > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                            >

                            > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                            > >
                            > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                            > >> From: hybridesque@...
                            > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                            > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                            > >>

                            > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                            > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                            > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                            > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                            > >>
                            > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                            > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                            > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                            > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                            > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                            > >> their old
                            > >>
                            > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                            > >>

                            > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                            > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                            > >>
                            > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                            > >>

                            > >> __________________________________________________________\

                          • RICHARD LUND
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 25, 2010
                              god how i loved that ..

                              there are still certain tracks that I can hear that in ..

                              rick

                              To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                              From: gouki@...
                              Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:42 +0000

                              Distinctive Records present...Morning Sci Fi...promo copy...

                              Repeatedly throughout the album.

                              > What do you mean by "spoiled?"
                              >

                              > > I mean the promo copy of the album is spoilt, just to clarify.
                              > >
                              > >> To: hybriduk@yahoogroups.com
                              > >> From: hybridesque@...
                              > >> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:03:13 +0000
                              > >> Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube
                              > >>

                              > >> On a similar note, I've heard from a contact that the album promos are
                              > >> doing the rounds, which sounds about right since it's about 2 months
                              > >> until release. However, they tell me the album is spoilt in a similar
                              > >> manner to Morning Sci-Fi.
                              > >>
                              > >> To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                              > >> From: anton_enigma@...
                              > >> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:21:03 +0000
                              > >> Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] trailer for Hybrids new album on you tube

                              > >> I'm actually excited since to me it seems like they're back to
                              > >> their old
                              > >>
                              > >> sound i fell in love with so long ago!
                              > >>

                              > >> --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                              > >> would take the music, very complex classical arrangements and live
                              > >>
                              > >> drums- LOVE IT!!!
                              > >>

                              > >> __________________________________________________________\

                            • andyrober
                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 13, 2010
                                Part 2 is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvdJlaNqM

                                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chunkmcfunk" <ai_fairweather@...> wrote:

                                > Hi
                                >
                                > the new trailer for Hybrids new album "disappear here" is on you tube.
                                >
                                > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpXPAX_m5k
                                >
                                > its a distinctive records advert showing the new single due in february.
                                > enjoy!

                              • andyrober
                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
                                  From c_chilton...

                                  "Really liking the melodic/musical direction this album appears to have taken. Simply seeing Charlotte play the piano for a track(s?) and hearing that she's playing cello lines in others has really perked my interest in album #4; yay!"

                                  This got emailed to me instead of the list by mistake I think and the email address doesn't seem to work to let c_chilton know about it.