Re: [Hybrid List] Re: Hybrid Remix Set - The Noughties

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2009
      Hey man, Great remix set - nice mashups of tracks that never seem to have seen the light of 'un-mixed' day =)

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2009
        Flashbacks and dance tracks! For those in a hurry, here's 10 years of electronic music all rolled into one mix of 11 minutes, a giant mashup of tracks, basslines, beats and vocals. The first to spot all 56 (!) tracks wins a bag of virtual cookies!

        http://soundcloud.com/c-row/dirty-beats-done-dirt-cheap-decade-of-dance-mix

        Each minute represents one year from 2000 to 2009. I tried to keep the years separated as good as possible, tough some tracks' single and album release differ from each other, and I happily used this exploit every now and then.

        Happy hunting! :)

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "No ice sold after 4 PM, especially 5 cent pieces." - Shop sign in Baltimore

      • Thomas Touzimsky