Awakening - Melodic & Atmospheric Prog/Deep House Set

  • benjabrams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      New set everybody (apologies for the even more shameless plug)

      http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sleeve/awakening

      The last one got some good feedback and a lot of downloads via this site so I couldn't resist ;)

      This one is very melodic, lots of piano riffs/strings. Once again I've tried to make it into a journey (atmospheric this time).

      Tracklist

      *Embliss - My Steady State
      *Arthur Deep - White Park
      *Jacob Henry - Talisker (Approaching Black Deeper Hue Mix)
      *Davi - Ambitious
      *Orbital - Halcyon (Tom Middleton's Remodel Mix)
      *Spiritchaser - Not Far
      *Carmen Rizzo Feat. Jem/His Boy Elroy - Ecouter (Morgan Page Remix)/Starfall (The Wizard's Sleeve's "Dodging the Stars" Mash-Up)
      *Martin Virgin - Mood For Dancing (Instrumental Mix)
      *Shark & Sylvain - Lift Me Up (Instrumental Mix)
      *Matias Chilano - I Have Nothing
      *Phrakture - Reclamation (Jerome Robins Remix)
      *Way Out West - Future Perfect
      *PROFF - Starstruck (Solarity Remix)
      *Dinka - Cannonball (Claes Rosen Remix)