Disappear Here---already in the mix?

  • Tommy L. Ho
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2009
      There currently are two fresh mixes swooping around the Web---
      the friskyRadio mix (24-11-2009) and another one from a Peru (announced
      on Facebook): any hint whether those mixes contain any new album-related
      material?!

      cheers
      tom
    • tto@klf.de
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2009
        According to their message on Soundcloud, their next mix will.

          ..:://  Thomas

        "Tommy L. Ho" <tommyleeho@...> hat am 1. Dezember 2009 um 00:09
        geschrieben:

        > There currently are two fresh mixes swooping around the Web---
        > the friskyRadio mix (24-11-2009) and another one from a Peru (announced
        > on Facebook): any hint whether those mixes contain any new album-related
        > material?!
        >
        > cheers
        >  tom

      • benjabrams
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2009
          I dont know if anybody saw the discussion on Hybridized. Apparently the next mix Hybrid put out will definitely have album material on it. Straight from the horses mouth (via Soundcloud, Hybrid's username is HybridSoundSystem).

          Great news!

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "tto@..." <tto@...> wrote:

          > According to their message on Soundcloud, their next mix will.
          >

          >   ..:://  Thomas
          >

          > "Tommy L. Ho" <tommyleeho@...> hat am 1. Dezember 2009 um 00:09
          > geschrieben:
          >
          > > There currently are two fresh mixes swooping around the Web---
          > > the friskyRadio mix (24-11-2009) and another one from a Peru (announced
          > > on Facebook): any hint whether those mixes contain any new album-related
          > > material?!
          > >
          > > cheers
          > >  tom

        • benjabrams
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2009
            Sorry - I've just realised I've added absolutely nothing to this thread. Please ignore the message below