Pause For Breath - Epic Journey Set

  • benjabrams
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2009
      Excuse the shameless plug but I thought some people might be interested in this.

      It's a set with an epic journey theme, quite heavy on Hybrid material which is why I'm posting it up here.

      Breaks/Prog Breaks/Prog House

      Length 79:21

      Tracklist:

      * The Emissary - Transfigured Night (Stefan Anion's Cinematic Reprise)
      * Future Perfect - Ghosts (Feat. The Emissary)
      * Hybrid - Until Tomorrow (Stefan Anion's & Starfire's Surviving Another Day Remix)
      * Hybrid - Sleepwalking
      * Blackwatch - Gentle Rain (Grayarea Remix)
      * Ils - Feed My Addiction
      * 9b0 - Sad Cat (Flack.su Remix)
      * Purple Code - The Rising
      * Faskil/Hybrid - We're All C5nts/Formula Of Fear (The Wizard's Sleeve's "We're All Slack C5nts" Mash-Up)
      * CPM/His Boy Elroy/Hybrid - Takeaway of Fear (Chalooby's "Mystery Meat Is Roadkill" Mash-Up)
      * Lifecycle - Do Not Pass (Flack.su Remix)
      * Girl Nobody - Cages (Lemon8 Remix)
      * Dustin H - Seismic (Stefan Anions Running For Cover Mix)
      * Monk & Canatella - Enter The Monk (Hybrid's Dub Mix)
      * Elite Force - You (Hybrid Remix)

      To download

      http://www.tinyland.org/andy/Pause_For_Breath.mp3

      http://randysqualor.com/Pause_For_Breath.mp3

      To stream/download:

      http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sl...use-for-breath

      Big thanks to Andy Roberts/Andy Waller.
    • benjabrams
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2009
        Bottom link isn't working. Here's a fresh one

        http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sleeve/pause-for-breath

        I'm told there have been 75 downloads of this set since yesterday. All you lurkers have been caught out :) I knew this list wasn't dead...

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "benjabrams" <benjabrams@...> wrote:

        > Excuse the shameless plug but I thought some people might be interested in this.
        >
        > It's a set with an epic journey theme, quite heavy on Hybrid material which is why I'm posting it up here.
        >
        > Breaks/Prog Breaks/Prog House
        >
        > Length 79:21
        >
        > Tracklist:
        >
        > * The Emissary - Transfigured Night (Stefan Anion's Cinematic Reprise)
        > * Future Perfect - Ghosts (Feat. The Emissary)
        > * Hybrid - Until Tomorrow (Stefan Anion's & Starfire's Surviving Another Day Remix)
        > * Hybrid - Sleepwalking
        > * Blackwatch - Gentle Rain (Grayarea Remix)
        > * Ils - Feed My Addiction
        > * 9b0 - Sad Cat (Flack.su Remix)
        > * Purple Code - The Rising
        > * Faskil/Hybrid - We're All C5nts/Formula Of Fear (The Wizard's Sleeve's "We're All Slack C5nts" Mash-Up)
        > * CPM/His Boy Elroy/Hybrid - Takeaway of Fear (Chalooby's "Mystery Meat Is Roadkill" Mash-Up)
        > * Lifecycle - Do Not Pass (Flack.su Remix)
        > * Girl Nobody - Cages (Lemon8 Remix)
        > * Dustin H - Seismic (Stefan Anions Running For Cover Mix)
        > * Monk & Canatella - Enter The Monk (Hybrid's Dub Mix)
        > * Elite Force - You (Hybrid Remix)
        >
        > To download
        >
        > http://www.tinyland.org/andy/Pause_For_Breath.mp3
        >
        > http://randysqualor.com/Pause_For_Breath.mp3
        >
        > To stream/download:
        >
        > http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sl...use-for-breath
        >
        > Big thanks to Andy Roberts/Andy Waller.

      • Chris Baugher
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2009
          On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM, benjabrams <benjabrams@...> wrote:

          > http://soundcloud.com/the-wizards-sleeve/pause-for-breath
          >
          > I'm told there have been 75 downloads of this set since yesterday. All you
          > lurkers have been caught out :) I knew this list wasn't dead...

          </lurk>
          Nope, we're just pausing for a breath. ;-)
          Great set though. Gave it a listen last night and I like it.
          <lurk>