Re: Hybrid Mashup

  • moshie61
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 3, 2009
      Yeah that is that too I just thought some people might like to hear it before they decided to download it...

      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 3, 2009
        Familiar in the hybrid sound kinda way...but no I havent heard that particular piece before...its certainly not from the 'scores' set of tracks but maybe from some of the score work that they have done for movies (I havent heard much of that)...have they done any score work for movies that is worth listening to outside of the context of a movie?