RE: [Hybrid List] HYBRID: New album 'Disappear Here'

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 2, 2009
      anyone else think this song sounds familiar ...

      possibly a score cue recycled ?

      RICK

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: reallyknowyourenemy@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:39:42 -0700
      Subject: RE: [Hybrid List] HYBRID: New album 'Disappear Here'

      I for one love the darker sounds, I like the emotional type Hybrid (Rise again, Immaculate, If I Just For today, Until Tomorrow etc...) gives me those chills!! Maybe I am a depressing person haha

    • moshie61
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 3, 2009
        Yeah that is that too I just thought some people might like to hear it before they decided to download it...

        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 3, 2009
          Familiar in the hybrid sound kinda way...but no I havent heard that particular piece before...its certainly not from the 'scores' set of tracks but maybe from some of the score work that they have done for movies (I havent heard much of that)...have they done any score work for movies that is worth listening to outside of the context of a movie?