Re:

  • moshie61
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 22, 2009
      Anyone know where to get hold of Charlotte James - Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Remix)?

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "drquack02" <drquack02@...> wrote:

      > The "I Have Nothing" remix was done as part of a Motorola promo which I'm guessing fell flat on its face...Hyper and others did remixes none of which really made it out.
      >
      > However, the instrumental from "I Have Nothing" was used on the "Little Bit Of This" remix that Hybrid toured with in 2006 with Charolette...so perhaps we could see some form of this on the new album?
      >
      > No HGW remixes have come out...once again if it doesn't make it to the new album in some form odds are it will never be released.
      >
      > -Chris
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <moshie61@> wrote:
      > >
      > > what was the name of the "Chui Juan/Cui Jian" one you speak off? :)....I cant find the Suri tribe one anywhere without having to buy the whole cd....and does anyone know if any of the harry-gregson williams ones have been released anywhere? about from the couple on the hybrid mix cds...
      > >

      > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@> wrote:

      > > > The Caspian remix rocks, would love to hear it unmixed. Same with the Cui Jian remix, only heard a radio rip, poor quailty, anyone know how to get it?

    • moshie61
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 25, 2009
        I'm guessing "charlotte James - Shadows of the city" (its on the hybrid sound system 01 CD and her myspace page) was produced with hybrid (?) as all her other songs ive heard are rock/guitar (etc). Her myspace page says she is working with hybrid on their forthcoming album (as we know) but also they are working on her debut album so hopefully it might be like getting two new hybrid albums soon!