RE: Massive attack 'Psyche'

  • ox686
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2009
      What was the name of the album? A couple of years ago I booked tickets to see "Hybrid" in Manchester. However, a last minute check of the website revealed that this was actually a jazz group called hybrid, not Chris and Mike's band! Would have been a bit of a shock!
    • benjabrams
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2009
        Arrghh, that would have been painful.

        Dont make the same mistake I did a few years back and buy the 'Hybrid' soundtrack CD. Its actually the OST for a film called Hybrid. Still haven't managed to shift that