RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Massive Attack 'Psyche'

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 21, 2009
      the new way out west at first listen definitely didnt impress me..

      But then I ordered the album and sat down and listened to it fully ...

      definitely a new direction for WOW but it grew on me ... Definitely dig it now

      RICK

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: moshie61@...
      Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 06:23:12 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid List] Re: Massive Attack 'Psyche'

      Anyone heard good music laterly that is similar style (breaks/electronica/orchestral) to hybrid? I heard a bit of the new way out west album the other day and what i heard didnt impress me much. hopefully ill change my mind when i get to hear it all...

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trent" <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

      > heya list-
      >
      > thought I would have a little post in between waiting for the new H album (hurry up already!)
      >
      > Just heard Massive Attacks new EP 'Splitting the atom' and its amazing, the track 'Psyche' however is one of the most haunting and emotionally charged pieces of downtempo electronica I have heard in a very long time.
      >
      > Your thoughts?
      >
      > keep the list a'buzzin!!
      >
      > Trent =)

    • Nordicwarcry
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 23, 2009
        Hello all......

        Brad here from Boston USA and trying to offload any/all of my Hybrid CD Singles and Breaks CDs, as well as Terminalhead Remix CD Singles....

        I am open to any/all fair offers if any of you are interested in anything. Please reply directly to me at celticslang@....

        I have included URL image links  at the bottom as well for the various recordings I am selling.

        BREAKS CD LOT

        1) Plump DJs - Plumps Night Out
        2) Plump DJs - Headthrash
        3) Plump DJs - Saturday Night Lotion
        4) ILS - Soul Trader
        5) The Rogue Element - Rogue Rock
        6) Dub Pistols - Speakers & Tweeters
        7) Tipper - Holding Pattern
        8) Tipper - The Critical Parth
        9) Deckwrecka - V is for Vengence
        10) Deckwrecka - A Better Tomorrow
        11) Freestylers - Rough Technique Volume 1
        12) Freestylers - Rought Technique Volume 2
        IMAGE(S)
        http://home.ix.netcom.com/~alkemist/breaklot.jpg

        HYBRID REMIX CD COLLECTION

        01 Moby Bodyrock Remixes 3 tracks inc Hybrid Bodyshock Remix
        02 Monk & Canatella CD1 3 mixes (no Hybrid)
        03 Monk & Canatella CD2 3 mixes inc Hybrid Electrotek Club Mix
        04 St. Etienne Boy Is Crying 3 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
        05 Andreas Johnson Glorious 6 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
        06 Jean Michel Jarre C’est La Vie CD1 3 mixes inc Hybrid Echoplex Mix
        07 Jean Michel Jarre C’est La Vie CD2 inc Futureshock & Funkstorung Mixes
        08 Carl Cox Phuture 2000 3 mixes Hybrid Remix Radio Edit & Hybrid Remix Video Edit
        09 Moby Southside 7 Mixes inc Hybrid Dishing Pump Remix & Hybrid Dishing Pump Instrumental
        10 Blue Pearl – Nake in the Rain ’98 6 mixes inc Hybrid Remix
        11 Montano vs The Trumpetman Itza Trumpet Thing 7 mixes inc Hybrid Remix
        12 Chris Coco – Albatross 4 mixes inc Hybrid Remix
        13 Adeva Don’t Think About It – 6 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
        14 Musique vs U2 – New Year’s Dub 5 mixes inc Hybrid Remix
        15 Alison Limerick – Put Your Faith in Me 11 Remixes inc Hybrid Vocal Mix and Hybrid Breakbeat Dub
        16 Hyper Go Go High 6 mixes inc Hybrid Dub
        17 Kevin Aviance Din Da Da 6 Mixes inc Hybrid Mix
        18 Every Little Thing – The Remixes II Avex Trax Asia Sealed/New in Plastic features remixes by Eboman, DeeJay Punk Roc, Tuff Jam, Hybrid, Rod Antoon, Dom & Roland, Satoshi Hidaka, DZ, HAL, Nao Nakamura, Dub Master X

        TERMINALHEAD REMIX CD COLLECTION

        01 Brittany Spears - Me Against the Music CD2 feat Terminalhead Remix

        02 Kidney Thieves - Zerospace/Placebo feat Terminalhead Remix

        03 Just Jack - Snowflakes feat Terminalhead Remix

        04 The Lightning Seeds - Sweet Soul Sensations feat Terminalhead Remix

        05 Terrorvision - Dyer Wanna Go Faster - featuring Dylan Rhymes Remix

        06 Only Kismet - Game Boy feat Terminalhead Remix

        07 N*Sync - Pop feat Terminalhead Remix

        08 Geri Halliwell - Look at Me feat Terminalhead Remix

        09 The High Fidelity (ex Soup Dragons) CD promo featuring Terminalhead & FC Kahuna  remixes + many others)

        IMAGE(S)

        http://home.ix.netcom.com/~alkemist/hybridA.jpg

        http://home.ix.netcom.com/~alkemist/hybridB.jpg

        http://home.ix.netcom.com/~alkemist/hybridC.jpg