RE: [Hybrid List] Re: Damn this list has died!!

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
      not totally gone ...

      I still keep a watchful eye on it ...

      theres a few of us die-hards still left

      rick

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: schilvers@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 21:32:43 +0100
      Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Re: Damn this list has died!!

      Gone mate.... I don't think the album will even revive this? :(

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2 Oct 2009, at 21:25, "d66n" <davnichols@...> wrote:

      You have a point there - I keep an eye but I have to agree - I suppose we
      are all waiting for the album to be finished.... and then things might start
      moving again...

    • moshie61
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 20, 2009
        I heard a few tracks by 'apparat' sounds pretty cool, kinda in a tipper/aphex twin/boards of cananda style with strings...