Re: Damn this list has died!!

  • Garry Faulkner
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2009
      Hey all, just keeping the group alive! Not been on for an age but still readin all ya posts. Somewhat excited bout new album. Goin mad for Trifonic at the mo and loads of Warp artists. Any 1 at Warp 20 sheffield couple weeks ago?? twas awesome

    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
        not totally gone ...

        I still keep a watchful eye on it ...

        theres a few of us die-hards still left

        rick

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        From: schilvers@...
        Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 21:32:43 +0100
        Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Re: Damn this list has died!!

        Gone mate.... I don't think the album will even revive this? :(

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 2 Oct 2009, at 21:25, "d66n" <davnichols@...> wrote:

        You have a point there - I keep an eye but I have to agree - I suppose we
        are all waiting for the album to be finished.... and then things might start
        moving again...

      • moshie61
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 20, 2009
          I heard a few tracks by 'apparat' sounds pretty cool, kinda in a tipper/aphex twin/boards of cananda style with strings...