New Hybrid Album - What's Happening?

  • benjabrams
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Things have gone very very quiet on the new album front.

      Not heard a thing since May and there has been no response to my enquiries.

      Frustrating to say the least.... anybody know anything?
    • davejtcu
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2009
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "benjabrams" <benjabrams@...> wrote:

        > Things have gone very very quiet on the new album front.
        >
        > Not heard a thing since May and there has been no response to my
        enquiries.

        > Frustrating to say the least.... anybody know anything?

        Looks like some new info was just posted on Hybridsoundsystem.com:

        http://hybridsoundsystem.com/mailouts/september10th2009/