Hybrid @ SE1, London, Sat 5th Sept

  • Peter Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 9:41 PM
      Hi guys,

      It's been quite a while since I've been active on here, I just wanted
      to drop a quick note on here to let you know Hybrid are playing a DJ
      set at a night a friend of mine is involved with organising. It's at
      Se1 in London, Saturday night, info can be found here:

      http://www.butterflyknights.com/

      It's usually a good mix of people, entertainment, music and
      interactive art, well worth checking out for a bit of a different
      night out. I'm guttered I can't make this one as I'm out in the US and
      typically this is the time they have gone and booked Hybrid! The last
      two of their events that I've been to though have both been great
      nights with some good breaks and live music and lots of really fun
      interactive projection and multi-touch exhibits to play with and even
      magicians performing magic.

      Anyway just thought it might be worth a heads up incase any of you are
      in need of a Hybrid fix!

      If you do go along, have a good one!

      Cheers,

      Pete.

    • Simon Chilvers
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 4:23 AM
        Spotted this one ages ago as I work just round the corner from London Bridge
        in Southwark. But I unfortunately have a family wedding that day and am
        also gutted I can not make it!!

        Si