Hybrid Mix CD May 2009

  • renegadesoundwaves
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2009
      Anyone heard this? Very unconventional with lots and lots of hybrid remixes remixed. Just your thoughts. Personally, I will never forget hearing it for the first time and I was floored. Probably their best mix cd or dj set.
      soundwaves
    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2009
        awesome! where can we hear this?

      • marksl8r
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2009
          This mix sounds brilliant! Where can we hear it? Have you got a rip you can post on the web?