Re: you all should hear some of James' remixes

  • michael141085
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
      cool.... will check it out! what is Hybridized all about then?

    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
        Hybridized started out as a repository for DJ sets done by Hybrid (all
        cleared to be shared by them) and it quickly escalated to encompassing a
        range of popular DJ's plus a lot of upcoming guys who started out as forum
        lurkers. There are a lot of "amateur" DJ's and producers who hang out and
        share stuff, a lot of it better than commercially available stuff if you
        ask me. It's a pretty cool little community.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
          Hmmmm... interesting, so is this where I should be taking my remixes?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
            Check it out and see, I guess. Most of these people spread themselves
            around other places as well but Hybridized is a pretty cohesive group.