you all should hear some of James' remixes

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
      James has made some really killer Hybrid mashups and mixes...I particularly liked the Deadmau5/Hybrid one. I am still kicking myself for not having that disk with me when we went to see Sasha and ran in to Chris H. The big lug still hasnt sent me his address...as he promised so i could send it to him

      you can find James' mxes which included his remixes and stuff at hybridized.org

      Chaz

      yep, I never post but felt the need to
    • michael141085
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
        cool.... will check it out! what is Hybridized all about then?

      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
          Hybridized started out as a repository for DJ sets done by Hybrid (all
          cleared to be shared by them) and it quickly escalated to encompassing a
          range of popular DJ's plus a lot of upcoming guys who started out as forum
          lurkers. There are a lot of "amateur" DJ's and producers who hang out and
          share stuff, a lot of it better than commercially available stuff if you
          ask me. It's a pretty cool little community.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
            Hmmmm... interesting, so is this where I should be taking my remixes?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
              Check it out and see, I guess. Most of these people spread themselves
              around other places as well but Hybridized is a pretty cohesive group.