Re: [Hybrid List] My Formula of Fear Remix

  • michael141085
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 10, 2009
      thanks a lot! It appears my beloved babulous is back up and running

      It's pretty minimal regarding the number of instruments used... but I totally went to town on the fx. The orig acapella unfortunately isn't "dry" so i've had to work around/over the brilliant layered fx created. I've just re-edited the b-line and will have that available soon.

      I also have another remix in the making... something a little different.