Re: Hybrid at Escape in Swansea

  • drquack02
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2009
      Seconding this haha

      I wonder if he even remembers making the thing!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

      > Maybe someone can go and ask him for a copy of Sim On Pure .,... LOL
      >

      > rick
      >

      > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > From: schilvers@...
      > Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:29:49 +0000
      > Subject: [Hybrid List] Hybrid at Escape in Swansea
      >

      > Looks like Hybrid are going full circle.
      >
      > "They" (no details whether it is Mike/Chris or both) will be present at an open DJ academy day at the Escape in Swansea on Wednesday this week. It's primarilly hosted by former Hybrid scratch DJ "J-Me" (Jamie Griffiths). He's a really nice bloke and if it wasn't so damn far away I may have been tempted to go myself.
      >
      > http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=84666887658
      >
      > Anyway... hopefully this will get through (due to lack of messages I've been getting from the list), if not... too bad.
      >
      > Si

    • Simon Chilvers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2009
        Speaking of that... there was a mashup of it with another track on his
        myspace last time I checked. Exact Spelling is now known to be "Sim'on
        Pure". As far as I remember it didn't make for spectacular listening and
        you'd do well to discern what was what.

        Si