RE: [Hybrid List] Hybrid at Escape in Swansea

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2009
      Maybe someone can go and ask him for a copy of Sim On Pure .,... LOL

      rick

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: schilvers@...
      Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:29:49 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid List] Hybrid at Escape in Swansea

      Looks like Hybrid are going full circle.

      "They" (no details whether it is Mike/Chris or both) will be present at an open DJ academy day at the Escape in Swansea on Wednesday this week. It's primarilly hosted by former Hybrid scratch DJ "J-Me" (Jamie Griffiths). He's a really nice bloke and if it wasn't so damn far away I may have been tempted to go myself.

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=84666887658

      Anyway... hopefully this will get through (due to lack of messages I've been getting from the list), if not... too bad.

      Si

    • drquack02
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2009
        Seconding this haha

        I wonder if he even remembers making the thing!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

        > Maybe someone can go and ask him for a copy of Sim On Pure .,... LOL
        >

        > rick
        >

        > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > From: schilvers@...
        > Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:29:49 +0000
        > Subject: [Hybrid List] Hybrid at Escape in Swansea
        >

        > Looks like Hybrid are going full circle.
        >
        > "They" (no details whether it is Mike/Chris or both) will be present at an open DJ academy day at the Escape in Swansea on Wednesday this week. It's primarilly hosted by former Hybrid scratch DJ "J-Me" (Jamie Griffiths). He's a really nice bloke and if it wasn't so damn far away I may have been tempted to go myself.
        >
        > http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=84666887658
        >
        > Anyway... hopefully this will get through (due to lack of messages I've been getting from the list), if not... too bad.
        >
        > Si

      • Simon Chilvers
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2009
          Speaking of that... there was a mashup of it with another track on his
          myspace last time I checked. Exact Spelling is now known to be "Sim'on
          Pure". As far as I remember it didn't make for spectacular listening and
          you'd do well to discern what was what.

          Si