Hybrid at Escape in Swansea

  • Simon Chilvers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29 6:29 AM
      Looks like Hybrid are going full circle.

      "They" (no details whether it is Mike/Chris or both) will be present at an open DJ academy day at the Escape in Swansea on Wednesday this week. It's primarilly hosted by former Hybrid scratch DJ "J-Me" (Jamie Griffiths). He's a really nice bloke and if it wasn't so damn far away I may have been tempted to go myself.

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=84666887658

      Anyway... hopefully this will get through (due to lack of messages I've been getting from the list), if not... too bad.

      Si
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29 4:55 PM
        Maybe someone can go and ask him for a copy of Sim On Pure .,... LOL

        rick

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29 5:50 PM
          Seconding this haha

          I wonder if he even remembers making the thing!

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

          > Maybe someone can go and ask him for a copy of Sim On Pure .,... LOL
          >

          > rick
          >

          > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          > From: schilvers@...
          > Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:29:49 +0000
          > Subject: [Hybrid List] Hybrid at Escape in Swansea
          >

          > Looks like Hybrid are going full circle.
          >
          > "They" (no details whether it is Mike/Chris or both) will be present at an open DJ academy day at the Escape in Swansea on Wednesday this week. It's primarilly hosted by former Hybrid scratch DJ "J-Me" (Jamie Griffiths). He's a really nice bloke and if it wasn't so damn far away I may have been tempted to go myself.
          >
          > http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=84666887658
          >
          > Anyway... hopefully this will get through (due to lack of messages I've been getting from the list), if not... too bad.
          >
          > Si

        • Simon Chilvers
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 30 1:39 AM
            Speaking of that... there was a mashup of it with another track on his
            myspace last time I checked. Exact Spelling is now known to be "Sim'on
            Pure". As far as I remember it didn't make for spectacular listening and
            you'd do well to discern what was what.

            Si