RE: [Hybrid List] New Hybrid Mix - May 2009

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2009
      the yousendit link has expired .....

      anyone grab this feel like sending it over ??

      it hasnt made it to hybridized yet ??

      RICK

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: rukes@...
      Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:34:45 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid List] New Hybrid Mix - May 2009

      Chris sent it to me on May 11th but to my old e-mail address I rarely use...good thing I checked it!

      Anyway, here are the links, feel free to pass them around all over the place!

      http://www.hopemanagement.co.uk/hybrid/djmix/

      or download

      https://www.yousendit.com/download/dVlvN3RldzgwMEhIRGc9PQ

    • Rick P