Re: REMOVE ME

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2009
      You can do that using the very handy unsubscribe details at the bottom of your email...but I've done the hard work for you...enjoy your day :)

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, kenneth gourlay <kenkonagazaki@...> wrote:

      > PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS PLEASE./. I CANT TAKE THE SPAM NO MORE

      > Message Received: May 28 2009, 06:21 AM
      > From: "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
      > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [Hybrid List] Spam spam spam
      >
      > "Spamtards" - LOL :)
      >
      > Yes, as moderators we did used to delete a lot of spam (and tidy up people's loooooong reply emails).
      >
      > The spam filter is on, but it ain't great.
      >
      > I've been in China for a week and am now back, so I'll delete the spam, ban the members and switch on the 'moderate new members setting'
      >
      > Hope y'all well...
      >
      > Ally
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, peter royal <peter.royal@> wrote:
      > >
      > > On May 27, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Drew Ressler wrote:
      > > > It's always been like this, it's just moderators have deleted the
      > > > spam.
      > > >
      > > > So it's either instant emails and lots of spam, or no spam and a bit
      > > > of a
      > > > delay in emails until people approve them....
      > > >
      > > > Anyone want to go back to moderator status? :)
      > >
      > > is the spam filter on?
      > >
      > > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ownmod/email/email-30.html;_ylt=AthpFjGzh9Xgy3T7trvut7bplyR4
      > >
      > > also, i believe its possible to set up the group so that new members
      > > are initially moderated. when someone proves to be a non-spambot, they
      > > can be set to allow free posting.
      > >
      > > -pete

    • zem_the_mattress
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2009
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, kenneth gourlay <kenkonagazaki@...> wrote:

        > PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS PLEASE./. I CANT TAKE THE SPAM NO MORE

        > Message Received: May 28 2009, 06:21 AM
        > From: "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
        > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [Hybrid List] Spam spam spam
        >
        > "Spamtards" - LOL :)
        >
        > Yes, as moderators we did used to delete a lot of spam (and tidy up people's loooooong reply emails).
        >
        > The spam filter is on, but it ain't great.
        >
        > I've been in China for a week and am now back, so I'll delete the spam, ban the members and switch on the 'moderate new members setting'
        >
        > Hope y'all well...
        >
        > Ally
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, peter royal <peter.royal@> wrote:
        > >
        > > On May 27, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Drew Ressler wrote:
        > > > It's always been like this, it's just moderators have deleted the
        > > > spam.
        > > >
        > > > So it's either instant emails and lots of spam, or no spam and a bit
        > > > of a
        > > > delay in emails until people approve them....
        > > >
        > > > Anyone want to go back to moderator status? :)
        > >
        > > is the spam filter on?
        > >
        > > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ownmod/email/email-30.html;_ylt=AthpFjGzh9Xgy3T7trvut7bplyR4
        > >
        > > also, i believe its possible to set up the group so that new members
        > > are initially moderated. when someone proves to be a non-spambot, they
        > > can be set to allow free posting.
        > >
        > > -pete

        I usually do not expect comic relief from this group.....

        'Hope y'all well...

        > Ally'

        caused an *LOL, LMAO, and ROTFL* in the space of a minute.

        Apparently, Far East frequenting Brits adopt southern US colloquialisms.

        Love you Ally :)

        Dave