REMOVE ME

  • kenneth gourlay
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 1:15 AM
      PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS PLEASE./. I CANT TAKE THE SPAM NO MORE

      Message Received: May 28 2009, 06:21 AM
      From: "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hybrid List] Spam spam spam

      "Spamtards" - LOL :)

      Yes, as moderators we did used to delete a lot of spam (and tidy up people's loooooong reply emails).

      The spam filter is on, but it ain't great.

      I've been in China for a week and am now back, so I'll delete the spam, ban the members and switch on the 'moderate new members setting'

      Hope y'all well...

      Ally

    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28 1:38 AM
        You can do that using the very handy unsubscribe details at the bottom of your email...but I've done the hard work for you...enjoy your day :)

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, kenneth gourlay <kenkonagazaki@...> wrote:

        > PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS PLEASE./. I CANT TAKE THE SPAM NO MORE

        > Message Received: May 28 2009, 06:21 AM
        > From: "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
        > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [Hybrid List] Spam spam spam
        >
        > "Spamtards" - LOL :)
        >
        > Yes, as moderators we did used to delete a lot of spam (and tidy up people's loooooong reply emails).
        >
        > The spam filter is on, but it ain't great.
        >
        > I've been in China for a week and am now back, so I'll delete the spam, ban the members and switch on the 'moderate new members setting'
        >
        > Hope y'all well...
        >
        > Ally
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, peter royal <peter.royal@> wrote:
        > >
        > > On May 27, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Drew Ressler wrote:
        > > > It's always been like this, it's just moderators have deleted the
        > > > spam.
        > > >
        > > > So it's either instant emails and lots of spam, or no spam and a bit
        > > > of a
        > > > delay in emails until people approve them....
        > > >
        > > > Anyone want to go back to moderator status? :)
        > >
        > > is the spam filter on?
        > >
        > > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ownmod/email/email-30.html;_ylt=AthpFjGzh9Xgy3T7trvut7bplyR4
        > >
        > > also, i believe its possible to set up the group so that new members
        > > are initially moderated. when someone proves to be a non-spambot, they
        > > can be set to allow free posting.
        > >
        > > -pete

      • zem_the_mattress
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28 5:28 PM
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, kenneth gourlay <kenkonagazaki@...> wrote:

          > PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS PLEASE./. I CANT TAKE THE SPAM NO MORE

          > Message Received: May 28 2009, 06:21 AM
          > From: "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
          > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [Hybrid List] Spam spam spam
          >
          > "Spamtards" - LOL :)
          >
          > Yes, as moderators we did used to delete a lot of spam (and tidy up people's loooooong reply emails).
          >
          > The spam filter is on, but it ain't great.
          >
          > I've been in China for a week and am now back, so I'll delete the spam, ban the members and switch on the 'moderate new members setting'
          >
          > Hope y'all well...
          >
          > Ally
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, peter royal <peter.royal@> wrote:
          > >
          > > On May 27, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Drew Ressler wrote:
          > > > It's always been like this, it's just moderators have deleted the
          > > > spam.
          > > >
          > > > So it's either instant emails and lots of spam, or no spam and a bit
          > > > of a
          > > > delay in emails until people approve them....
          > > >
          > > > Anyone want to go back to moderator status? :)
          > >
          > > is the spam filter on?
          > >
          > > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ownmod/email/email-30.html;_ylt=AthpFjGzh9Xgy3T7trvut7bplyR4
          > >
          > > also, i believe its possible to set up the group so that new members
          > > are initially moderated. when someone proves to be a non-spambot, they
          > > can be set to allow free posting.
          > >
          > > -pete

          I usually do not expect comic relief from this group.....

          'Hope y'all well...

          > Ally'

          caused an *LOL, LMAO, and ROTFL* in the space of a minute.

          Apparently, Far East frequenting Brits adopt southern US colloquialisms.

          Love you Ally :)

          Dave