Spam spam spam

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2009
      "Spamtards" - LOL :)

      Yes, as moderators we did used to delete a lot of spam (and tidy up people's loooooong reply emails).

      The spam filter is on, but it ain't great.

      I've been in China for a week and am now back, so I'll delete the spam, ban the members and switch on the 'moderate new members setting'

      Hope y'all well...

      Ally