Re: [Hybrid List] Difference b/w COMPLETE & FINISHED ... Message Of The Week

  • Shahrier Akram
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2009
      Sigh. Looks like this list is taken over spamtards.

      On 5/27/09 7:23 AM, "Nobia S." <cool.girl3431@...> wrote:

      > SMS Of The Week
      >
      > Difference b/w COMPLETE & FINISHED
      >
      > http://nicefun.net/difference-b-w-complete-amp-finished-vt14220.html
      > ________________________
      >
      > Even though you broke up
      >
      > http://nicefun.net/even-though-you-broke-up-vt14219.html

    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2009
        It's always been like this, it's just moderators have deleted the spam.

        So it's either instant emails and lots of spam, or no spam and a bit of a
        delay in emails until people approve them....

        Anyone want to go back to moderator status? :)

        Drew Ressler
        http://www.rukes.com/
        #1 DJ Photographer in the USA
        :: Insomniac :: Giant :: Pioneer ::

        Sigh. Looks like this list is taken over spamtards.

        On 5/27/09 7:23 AM, "Nobia S." <cool.girl3431@...> wrote:

        > SMS Of The Week
        >
        > Difference b/w COMPLETE & FINISHED
        >
        > http://nicefun.net/difference-b-w-complete-amp-finished-vt14220.html
        > ________________________
        >
        > Even though you broke up
        >
        > http://nicefun.net/even-though-you-broke-up-vt14219.html

      • peter royal
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 2009
          On May 27, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Drew Ressler wrote:
          > It's always been like this, it's just moderators have deleted the
          > spam.
          >
          > So it's either instant emails and lots of spam, or no spam and a bit
          > of a
          > delay in emails until people approve them....
          >
          > Anyone want to go back to moderator status? :)

          is the spam filter on?

          http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ownmod/email/email-30.html;_ylt=AthpFjGzh9Xgy3T7trvut7bplyR4

          also, i believe its possible to set up the group so that new members
          are initially moderated. when someone proves to be a non-spambot, they
          can be set to allow free posting.

          -pete

          (peter.royal|osi)@... - http://fotap.org/~osi

          Message 4 of 4 , May 27, 2009
            "Spamtards" - LOL :)

            Yes, as moderators we did used to delete a lot of spam (and tidy up people's loooooong reply emails).

            The spam filter is on, but it ain't great.

            I've been in China for a week and am now back, so I'll delete the spam, ban the members and switch on the 'moderate new members setting'

            Hope y'all well...

            Ally