New Hybrid Mix - May 2009

  • Rukes
    Message 1 of 7 , May 27, 2009
      Chris sent it to me on May 11th but to my old e-mail address I rarely use...good thing I checked it!

      Anyway, here are the links, feel free to pass them around all over the place!

      http://www.hopemanagement.co.uk/hybrid/djmix/

      or download

      https://www.yousendit.com/download/dVlvN3RldzgwMEhIRGc9PQ
    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 7 , May 27, 2009
        > http://www.hopemanagement.co.uk/hybrid/djmix/

        ---
        "We're on the opposite end of minimal -more maximal really," explains Mike Truman, who with Chris Healings forms Hybrid's creative core.
        ---

        Excuse me, but... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

        Apparently they don't listen to their own DJ sets lately.

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
      • Vladimir Averin
        Message 3 of 7 , May 27, 2009
          hey, could you re-upload the mix @ megaupload or mediafire?
          thanks!

          Message 4 of 7 , May 27, 2009
            Download link does not work. Re-up pl0x!

            Vladimir Averin wrote:

            > hey, could you re-upload the mix @ megaupload or mediafire?
            > thanks!
            >
            > --- On Wed, 5/27/09, Rukes <rukes@...
            > <mailto:rukes%40rukes.com>> wrote:
            >
            > From: Rukes <rukes@... <mailto:rukes%40rukes.com>>
            > Subject: [Hybrid List] New Hybrid Mix - May 2009
            > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
            > Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 12:34 PM
            >
            > Chris sent it to me on May 11th but to my old e-mail address I rarely
            > use...good thing I checked it!
            >
            > Anyway, here are the links, feel free to pass them around all over the
            > place!
            >
            > http://www.hopemana gement.co. uk/hybrid/ djmix/
            >
            > or download
            >
            > https://www. yousendit. com/download/ dVlvN3RldzgwMEhI RGc9PQ

          • Drew Ressler
            Message 5 of 7 , May 27, 2009
              I will let Chris know.

              Drew Ressler
              http://www.rukes.com/
              #1 DJ Photographer in the USA
              :: Insomniac :: Giant :: Pioneer ::

              Vladimir Averin wrote:

              > hey, could you re-upload the mix @ megaupload or mediafire?
              > thanks!
              >
              > --- On Wed, 5/27/09, Rukes <rukes@...
              > <mailto:rukes%40rukes.com>> wrote:
              >
              > From: Rukes <rukes@... <mailto:rukes%40rukes.com>>
              > Subject: [Hybrid List] New Hybrid Mix - May 2009
              > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>
              > Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 12:34 PM
              >
              > Chris sent it to me on May 11th but to my old e-mail address I rarely
              > use...good thing I checked it!
              >
              > Anyway, here are the links, feel free to pass them around all over the
              > place!
              >
              > http://www.hopemana gement.co. uk/hybrid/ djmix/
              >
              > or download
              >
              > https://www. yousendit. com/download/ dVlvN3RldzgwMEhI RGc9PQ

            • RICHARD LUND
              Message 6 of 7 , May 28, 2009
                the yousendit link has expired .....

                anyone grab this feel like sending it over ??

                it hasnt made it to hybridized yet ??

                RICK

                To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 7 , May 28, 2009