Off-topic: Annual London trip - how to know where the party's at?

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2009
      So, my annual London trip has been set to the first days of August.
      Anyone knows where I could look for concert/DJ/live dates around that
      time? Spending every evening inside a pub gets a bit boring after a
      while.

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands
      of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)