Re: More old Hybrid songs to buy!

  • Andy Roberts
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      Massive thanks to Distinct'ive for doing this, my old Symphony 12"s waver a bit so it's great to own full quality digital versions, especially the original 12 minute version

      The IIS Commie remixes and Lellenda remix are for sale on junodownload.com now too though not Symphony for some reason! Another one that I don't remember seeing as a download before and thought people might be interested in was their Trumpet Thing remix

      http://www.junodownload.com/products/1413049-02.htm