More old Hybrid songs to buy!

  • Rukes
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28 5:56 PM
      Looks like TrackItDown.net is the first out of the gate, they seem to put up Distinctive's stuff the fastest!

      New stuff:

      Hybrid tracks
      Symphony - Original Mix (12:20)
      Symphony - Sure Is Pure Mix (8:40)
      If I Survive - Commie Mix Vox (10:18)
      If I Survive - Commie HQ Dub (8:29)

      Remixes
      Nights At The Round Table - Lellenda - Hybrid Mix (6:23)
      Yeow - Jay'd Up Mix (6:21) (A Mike Truman remix)
      Adeva - Don't Think About It - Hybrid Mix (8:57)
      Kevin Aviance - Din Daa Daa - Hybrid Mix (8:32)
    • drquack02
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28 7:33 PM
        It's great to see Distinctive digging through more of their back catalog.

        Support Hybrid by downloading these tracks and show Distinct'ive that people want these re-releases!

        -Chris

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28 9:25 PM
          Oh yes, everyone please note these two errors that are still occuring:

          Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Club Mix) has the first few seconds cut off
          Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Gradual Dub) has an error at the 8:53 mark

          Both do not occur in the original old 192kbps Distinctive MP3's, only on these new re-releases.

          Distinctive still has yet to replace them on the sites with proper copies, so if you guys want good copies of them, I would suggest e-mailing Distinctive/the website you bought the copies from and see if they will get on it.
        • dcraig@nmt.edu
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29 5:23 AM
            Well that's crap. I told Beatport about the problem months ago. It still
            hasn't been corrected?

            - Dan

            > Oh yes, everyone please note these two errors that are still occuring:
            >
            > Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Club Mix) has the first few seconds cut off
            > Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Gradual Dub) has an error at the 8:53 mark
            >
            > Both do not occur in the original old 192kbps Distinctive MP3's, only on
            > these new re-releases.
            >
            > Distinctive still has yet to replace them on the sites with proper copies,
            > so if you guys want good copies of them, I would suggest e-mailing
            > Distinctive/the website you bought the copies from and see if they will
            > get on it.

          • Andy Roberts
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2009
              Massive thanks to Distinct'ive for doing this, my old Symphony 12"s waver a bit so it's great to own full quality digital versions, especially the original 12 minute version

              The IIS Commie remixes and Lellenda remix are for sale on junodownload.com now too though not Symphony for some reason! Another one that I don't remember seeing as a download before and thought people might be interested in was their Trumpet Thing remix

              http://www.junodownload.com/products/1413049-02.htm