Re: Unmixed Version of Wide Angle

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19 8:00 AM
      Thanks for the heads up - now I know what you're talking about! :) [and nope I don't own it]

      OK, digging in the archives for the unmixed version of "Wide Angle":

      If I Survive (9'41)
      Snyper (7'36)
      Beachcoma (6'38)
      High Life (7'38)
      Fatal Beating(4'36)
      I Know (8'28)
      Sinequanon (8'03)
      Dreaming Your Dreams (7'17)
      Finished Symphony (9'40)

      Each track had its own start and end with no mix/overlap.

      Standard distinctive records promo cover (for the time) and I couldn't find a catalog number when it was in my discography.

      Cheers,
      Gavin

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19 8:24 AM
        Since it's missing on this release but might be relevant to the
        discussion - there is also a promo CDR of Finished Symphony which
        includes an unmixed version of Theme Of Wide Angle (not the Rolling
        Thunder mixes).

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "I can’t give you a surefire formula for success…but I can give you a
        formula for failure: try to please everyone all the time." - Herbert
        Bayard Swoope
      • Andy Roberts
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19 10:34 AM
          That was a very nice find, I've wanted to find one of those for such a long time. Never have as I guess there's not very many! The closest I ever got was a Wide Angle promo that had the same kind of track times printed on it but turned out just to be the normal album.

          Re. Theme From Wide Angle unmixed, that one is on the XFade CD (with the full length Running Down the Way Up) too