Re: View From Wide Angle

  • drquack02
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 18, 2009
      I wasn't aware of an unmixed promo of Wide Angle...I've got a couple tracks from it unmixed but would be interested in seeing if there are more out there.

      Any chance you could put up a tracklist?

      -Chris

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gavin <gstok@...> wrote:

      > I am really tempted to send the first spam to the list now that it's unmoderated, but I'll refrain. :)
      >
      > Is "View from Wide Angle" the promo of "Wide Angle" which is unmixed? I have the latter but it was never labeled as "View From Wide Angle".
      >

      > Cheers,
      > Gavin Stok
      >
      > PS - Back living in London for any peeps on here from around my way.

    • monkeygod_us
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 18, 2009
        anyone willing to send me just 1 or 2 songs?

        i LOVE the song "i know" and i would love to hear the version on this album....
      • drquack02
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 18, 2009
          There really isn't that much of a difference between the album and the promo..plus its a shortened edit.

        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 19, 2009
            LOL!! :)